LemonBody Events – open to everyone!
Summary of Events. Scroll down for more details:
- 28th January: Speed March No.1 – Done that!
- 4th February: Hill Sprints Leg and Butt Toning Special – Done that!
- 11th February: Hill Sprints Mega Session – Richmond Park – Done that!
- 25th February: Speed March No.2 Box Hill Beat the Hill Challenge plus 8km Speed March/Trail Run
- 4th March: Speed March No.3 – details TBC
- 18th March: Speed March No.4 – details TBC
- 25th March: Beat The Hill Challenge – details TBC
- 8th April: Jacobs Ladder Endurance Hill Climb – details TBC
- 15th April: Speed March No.5 – details TBC
- 21st April: Special Forces Challenge
- Choose a Weekend in May: Peak District Weekend Hike and River Abseil
Speed March No.2. Sunday 25th February – Beat The Hill Challenge with 8km Trail Run!
This is tough but a lot of fun and a real test of your grit and stamina. You’ll drag yourself over Box Hill twice and then run and walk a further 8km through the beautiful countryside of the Surrey Hills. Everyone welcome and it’s Free!
Peak District Weekend – 30km Hike and 100 foot Abseil! Weekend in May 2018
Like a bit of adventure? Then do this!
A two day, 30km Hike over the beautiful Peak District National Park, with a couple of hours of head spinning Abseiling off Millers Dale Bridge to add a bit of zest to the weekend! Hurry, just 16 places available!
Special Forces Challenge – it’s back! Are you tough enough? Find out on 21st April 2018.
Join us for an awesome test of endurance and stamina with this 24km route over the Brecon Beacons.
Military Assault Course near Dorking, Surrey.
Voted the Best Assault Course in the UK! How about we enter a LemonBody Team into this event sometime in the 2018? Looks like a lot of fun (and a lot of mud!) and I know a great Pub nearby! Check out their website and let me know your thoughts.
Interested? EMAIL ME! Felix@LemonBody.com.