LemonBody Events – open to everyone!
Summary of Events. Scroll down for more details:
- 28th January: Speed March No.1
- 4th February: Hill Sprints Leg and Butt Toning Special
- 18th February: Speed March No.2 – details TBC
- 4th March: Speed March No.3 – details TBC
- 18th March: Speed March No.4 – details TBC
- 25th March: Beat The Hill Challenge – details TBC
- 8th April: Jacobs Ladder Endurance Hill Climb – details TBC
- 15th April: Speed March No.5 – details TBC
- 21st April: Special Forces Challenge
- 19th & 20th May: Peak District Weekend Hike and Abseil
Hill Sprints with Leg and Butt Toning Special – Sunday 4th February in Richmond Park.
If ever there was a Workout guaranteed to get results and leave you with a sense of real achievement, it’s this one. 60 minutes of High Intensity Interval Training (HIIT) will get your metabolism to skyrocket and your legs, butt and inner thighs to hate you for a week – but they’ll be getting stronger and more toned with every step! Open to everyone, including non Members and beginners and it’s Free!
Peak District Weekend – 30km Hike and 100 foot Abseil! 19th & 20th May 2018
Like a bit of adventure? Then do this!
A two day, 30km Hike over the beautiful Peak District National Park, with a couple of hours of head spinning Abseiling off Millers Dale Bridge to add a bit of zest to the weekend! Hurry, just 16 places available!
Special Forces Challenge (see post below) Training starts on Sunday 28th January with Speed March No.1
Expect a lot of hill work and some tough stretches on this 8km route through Richmond Park. Open to everyone, even if you’re not planning on doing the SF Challenge in April, you’re still welcome to join us for the Training – and it’s all Free!
Special Forces Challenge – it’s back! Are you tough enough? Find out on 21st April 2018.
Join us for an awesome test of endurance and stamina with this 24km route over the Brecon Beacons.
Military Assault Course near Dorking, Surrey.
Voted the Best Assault Course in the UK! How about we enter a LemonBody Team into this event sometime in the 2018? Looks like a lot of fun (and a lot of mud!) and I know a great Pub nearby! Check out their website and let me know your thoughts.
Interested? EMAIL ME! Felix@LemonBody.com.