LemonBody Events – open to everyone!
You don’t need to be a Member to join us for one of our awesome Events and most are Free too! Take a look at the events below and click for more details.
Summary of Events. Scroll down for more details:
- 1st July: 5k River Trail Run at Box Hill – see below!
- Picnic in The Park – Fun and Games in Richmond Park coming in July, date TBC!
- 5th August: Military Assault Course!
- Surrey Hills Hike and Picnic – Coming in August, date TBC!
- Rope Bridge and River Tubing at Box Hill – Coming in August, date TBC!
5k River Trail at Box Hill – 09:30 Sunday 1st July!
Get outdoors and join us for a beautiful 5k bimble along the River Mole! Open to everyone, including non Members.
Military Assault Course near Dorking. Sunday 5th August!
Voted the Best Assault Course in the UK! We’re entering a LemonBody Team into this event on Sunday 5th August 2018. Looks like a lot of fun (and a lot of mud!) and I know a great pub nearby!
Past Events – Already done these ones, but more planned!
- 28th January: Speed March No.1 – Done that!
- 4th February: Hill Sprints Leg and Butt Toning Special – Done that!
- 11th February: Hill Sprints Mega Session – Richmond Park – Done that!
- 25th February: Speed March No.2 Box Hill Beat the Hill Challenge plus 8km Speed March/Trail Run – Done that!
- 18th March: Speed March No.3 – Surrey Hills Trail 18km in 2 hours 30 minutes! – Done that!
- 25th March: Beat The Hill Challenge and Speed March No.4 – 12k Trail! – Done that!
- 8th April: Jacobs Ladder Endurance Hill Climb at Box Hill – Done that!
- 15th April: Speed March No.5 at Richmond Park – Done that!
- 21st April: Special Forces Challenge, Brecon Beacons – Done that!
- Sunday 6th May: Hill Sprints Richmond Park – Done that!
- Weekend of 19th/20th May: Peak District Hike and 100 foot River Abseil – Done that!