LemonBody Events – open to everyone!
You don’t need to be a Member to join us for one of our awesome Events and most are Free too! Take a look at the events below and click for more details.
Summary of Events. Scroll down for more details:
- 12th August: Beat The Hill Challenge and River Crossing Zip Line and Wobbly Rope Bridge!
- 26th August: Hill Sprints Special in Richmond Park!
- 9th September: Surrey Hills 18km Hike and Picnic!
- 23rd September: Wildwood TreeTop Rope Course and Zip Lines, Guildford. Details TBC.
- 12-14th October: Two night Autumn Wild Camp. Details TBC!
- 31st October: Halloween Walk and Pub to finish. Details TBC!
Hill Sprints Special Richmond Park Sunday 26th August!
Hill Sprints are THE BOSS when it comes to losing fat and getting fit. This Hill Sprints Special will rev up your metabolism for a couple of days, so you’ll still be burning calories long after the event. Not only that, but you’ll be able to feel your Leg Muscles Toning and Strengthening. And it’s a great butt Workout too. Open to everyone and Free!
Bring your friends and a spare pair of legs for the journey home.
Surrey Hills 18km Hike and Picnic – Sunday 9th September!
It’s time for another Hike in the Hills! We’re off to Ranmore Common for a gorgeous romp through some of the most spectacular countryside in Surrey. The Hike is open to everyone (including non-members, friends and family etc. and it’s Free!
WildWood Extreme High Ropes and Zip Line, Guildford Sunday 23rd September!
I don’t like heights but these places are such fun that I can’t keep away even though they scare me silly.. Join us high up in the trees for an awesome morning of fun and just a touch of terror.
Past Events – Already done these ones, but more are planned!
- 28th January: Speed March No.1 – Done that!
- 4th February: Hill Sprints Leg and Butt Toning Special – Done that!
- 11th February: Hill Sprints Mega Session – Richmond Park – Done that!
- 25th February: Speed March No.2 Box Hill Beat the Hill Challenge plus 8km Speed March/Trail Run – Done that!
- 18th March: Speed March No.3 – Surrey Hills Trail 18km in 2 hours 30 minutes! – Done that!
- 25th March: Beat The Hill Challenge and Speed March No.4 – 12k Trail! – Done that!
- 8th April: Jacobs Ladder Endurance Hill Climb at Box Hill – Done that!
- 15th April: Speed March No.5 at Richmond Park – Done that!
- 21st April: Special Forces Challenge, Brecon Beacons – Done that!
- Sunday 6th May: Hill Sprints Richmond Park – Done that!
- Weekend of 19th/20th May: Peak District Hike and 100 foot River Abseil – Done that!
- Sunday 1st July: River Run 5k at Box Hill – Done that!
- Hill Sprints in Richmond Park Sunday 15th July – Done That!
- Sunday 5th August: Military Assault Course near Dorking – Done That!
- Sunday 12th August: Beat The Hill Challenge and Rope Bridge River Crossing – Done that!